|1st Child||2nd Child||3rd Child||4th Child|
Please note that a term’s notice in writing must be given to the principal before the removal of a student or a full term’s fees (a term equals 10 weeks) will be payable.
The resource fee covers elective subjects which have a high cost of consumables, Maths Online fee for Year 7, compulsory excursions, cost of buses, photocopying, costs of utilities, maintenance of buildings and grounds, camps and reflection days. It does not cover major projects and optional excursions.
The Levy is per family per year and covers the cost for:
- The service of laptops, iPads, laptops pods and PCs
- Maintenance of wireless networking
- Maintenance and replacement of data projectors with televisions in classrooms and learning areas
- Improve an update wireless bridge, aerial and network infrastructure on campus to improve communication links
- Update network infrastructure equipment including servers, hubs and routers
- Employment of IT support staff
The Activity fee is an annual fee per student which covers entry fees and transportation to and from venues, fees for referees and hire of venues (sports carnivals).